Thursday, July 22, 2010

Don't be scared to chop;)

To all the sista's burning their eyes reading...blogging and things of that such about the Big Chop!!! I want to let you know how I felt like it was time. I knew why I wanted to go Natural and that reason was "I didn't know why I was relaxing my hair anyway...other then that was how I was raised you perm your head and be done with it!!!" So that was a very good reason for me not to relax anymore!!! I then started to transition which was almost three months...Man it stressed me out so much wanting to cut my hair I thought why am I not cutting it?? And It was because of Other People...SMH here I go worrying about what others think!!! I then Broke that cycle of thinking and said screw everybody else and Chopped that mess off my head:)

No comments:

Post a Comment